Enter your email address or username to reset your password. Instructions for resetting your password will be emailed to you. Please add "email@example.com" to your safe senders list.
- How can I request a copy of the application?
- Send an email to Dealer Support with the following information:
- Your dealership’s name
- Name of which iPad Application you are requesting a subscription for
- Your Dealership’s mailing address, city, state and zip code. If your dealership has mulitiple locations, please give an address for each
- Dealership’s main phone number
- Your full name
- Your email address
- Your title
- Optional: we can set up additional salespeople accounts for your dealership; we simply request a name, email address and store location info for each.
After our Dealer Support team verifies that you are an active, certified dealer with your manufacturer, you will be emailed an invitation to download the application; a username and password will be included in this email.
- Can I use this application on devices other than an iPad? (i.e. iPhones, Android devices, PC desktops, etc.)
- No. Applications are designed to function on iPad’s Generation 2 and above, including mini and Air models. Leisure Travel Vans has developed this dealer dashboard to allow dealer salespeople to use the same functionality through a web browser–on desktop PCs, other tablets, iPhone, etc.
- I’ve lost my login credentials to my app. Where can I retrieve them?
- You can reset your password by going to http://dealers.leisurevans.com/forgot. Alternatively, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Can I reset my password?
- I’ve accidentally deleted the application and need to reload it to my iPad. Where can I find the link to download the application?
- Either revisit your original invitation email or within the dealer dashboard, click on the star icon on the left hand navigation, which will bring you to the correct download page.
- Is this application permissions-based?
- This application is based on hierarchical permissions. Dealership owners or Sales Managers are designated as “managers,” who can see all the activity and salespeople associated with their dealership. They see salespeople’s sales leads. On the individual salesperson level, staff can only see their own sales leads, emails, etc. Inventory built by the Manager of a dealership is seen by all accounts associated with that dealership.
- How can I make sure that I have the most up-to-date version of the application?
- Most of the iPad applications reside on the App Store. This means that any programmatic or content-related updates are automatically downloaded into your application. You may receive an alert notifying you that updates are available when you open the app. While connected to a wifi connection, update your app. Questions? Contact email@example.com.